Wednesday, January 2, 2008

just call me retarted.

well today, after hanging with andrew and josh, they called me and asked if i wanted to play tennis. so i agreed got dressed, and my mom drove me to the courts. i got there and the first minute i was there, i poped my blister on my hand so i called my mom, and cuz she was not far away, she brought me a band-aid. for some odd reason, i brought my phone to the car, and when my mom was cleaning my cut, i put my phone on top of her car, cuz i didnt want to hold it. when she was finished with the whole cut situation, i left and forgot my phone on the top of her car. an hour later when she came to pick me up, i told her about the phone. she was kinda upset at my dumbness, and then we decided to go to dinner. as we were driving to the restaurant, we found my phone, in the middle of the street in 3 peices. so we pulled over, and this surburban totally runs over the phone and dents it. when my mom got the phone, she put it together...... and it worked! good as new. minus all the dents and scratches. :)

5 comments:

Jose said...

all i have to say is good times good times... wow now that i look back i see how stupid u were...jkjkjkjkjkjk it was funny i laffed ur not stupid ur just not all there

ian.matthew said...

wow i cant believe at all wut u did...

Anonymous said...

That made me laugh! Amazing that the phone still works!

♫ DB ♫ said...

Well, you are retarded.... I knew it all along. Sorry for dropping you so many times as a baby... Haha but not really.

Andrew said...

It was so funny. I'm sorry for ur phone. It looks like u dropped it off a cliff. It was so fun that day.