Friday, November 30, 2007

food fights

so tonight me and my mom went to jalepuenos for diner. its our very very place to eat and we eat there at least 3 times a week or more. ok, so we are very good friends with this family at church and we ALWAYS see the dad and 2 of their 5 daughters everywhere we go. so of cousre when we walk to the restaurant they are there and we end up eating with them. we usually go to dinner as families and ALWAYS have food fights. sounds tacky and immature but its so much fun! so were eating dinner tonight and all of the sudden 3 tortillas come flying at my head and that started our food fight. chips and salsa were flying, rice and even some beans, we hit the table next to us and they got mad at us so we stopped. have u ever had a food fight??


<3

5 comments:

¿?¿?¿ said...

no
not
really

ian.matthew said...

ur so weird...in a restaurant???

Love

Blakeyboy said...

nope...never

Anonymous said...

haha that's funny! no, but I've done worse... I aimed a spitball at my brother, and it hit a random lady. now THAT is immature.

Jose said...

i had a food fight at camp and we almost got arrested for vandalism