Sunday, November 25, 2007

recap of my pretty fun break!

friday: came home from school, wrestled with my brothers (i won), watched deck the halls with my little brother and had mexican for dinner- delish.

saturday: woke up at 10:30, went to the swap meet with my mom, went to church, went shopping and had dinner with a friend. totally fun!

Sunday: dont remember what happened on that day.

Monday: DISNEYLAND! oh my gosh that was such a fun day! mc donalds fries- fatty but so good!

Tuesday: decorated our christmas tree and our house

wednesday: Christmas shopping with my dad

thursday: Thanksgiving at my house

Friday: BLACK FRIDAY- biggest shopping day of the year, went to the mall all day with my family.

Saturday: woke up at 11:30 and stayed in mt pajamas until 4:50, went to church, saw This Christmas with 2 of my friends, watched disturbia, wen to bed at 3,

Sunday: woke up, had breakfast, watched disturbia again, decorated mt friends christmas tree, saw This Christmas again with a friend, now im in bed cuz im sick. boo me.

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

black friday was amazing!!!

i went shopping all day :)

<3

B!lly said...

sounds like fun!! mine was pretty boring :/

tay-tay 101 said...

fun, fun!! love ya... ok so my blogs under view or something... what does that mean???

tay-tay 101 said...

xoxoxoxo

tay-tay 101 said...

tell ian to put me on his blog!! ohh and the hole teets thing was stupid!!! wat/ev haha

xoxo

B!lly said...

TAYLOR TEETS!!! lol sry i couldnt resist

if its under view that means no1 looks at it

Anonymous said...

i heard about that :)

taylor <3

hahaha

Blakeyboy said...

that was funny... i got it out of her when I said whats ur moms maiden name for no reason

ian.matthew said...

ur so dumb blake

u just ask some random questions

sounds like u had a lot of fun

Anonymous said...

cristina r u going to tnn tonight?

ian.matthew said...

how was the skate park w/ josh???

Fun I bet...did he eat it!?!

Cristina said...

it was so much fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! no he didnt eat it! he was actually pretty good, i was surprised.

Jose said...

i finally have a blog its www.bobeggz.blogspot.com

ian.matthew said...

u had that a while ago its not really new :-(