Sunday, December 23, 2007

:)

tonight is my aunt and uncles annual Day Before Christmas Eve Party. we have my dads whole ENTIRE side of the family come over and celebrate. we usually have about 50-60 people over. never more, never less. my aunt has mexican food catered and she rents this gigantic bounce house for all of the 30 kids. its always such a fun party, but now because all of the older cousins are getting married they are also having babies i am usually stuck babysting the smaller kids. its still fun, but i would rather be hanging with my cousins that are my age. OH i didnt even get to the best part....... SANTA COMES! and he also brings all of this kids gifts., and really good candy canes that mrs. claus made, home made. yeah, its true. well i have to get ready for the party! hope to see you all soon!

<3

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

home made!!!! i'm jelous. get me one :)

have fun!!

Anonymous said...

jealous*

kayla rae said...

Christmas Eve Eve party?!
How fun!