Tuesday, December 18, 2007

i have a new boyfriend? i think NOT

no, i do not have a boyfriend named fransios- i cant even spell the name
plus, i wouldnt be dating ian, and be dating fransios at the same time-lame
and, who names there child francios- thats kinda a weird name
and, long distance relationship are not easy to keep- so why have one

i will not be blogging for a little while because my parents think i spend to much time on the computer so they are kinda taking my lap top away from me. srry

3 comments:

B!lly said...

french people name there child francios

kayla rae said...

Christine names her child Francois;
Or, will...
Let's help change her mind (:

Monika said...

Hey
Just wanted you to know – I love your blog! It’s very interesting, I love to read it!
Please visit mine (my everyday glamour) too, maybe we can link up? Take a look at it and leave me sum comments there, I would love to hear your opinion
Hope you’re okay,
Chililady from Austria
PS: sorry for this spamming 