Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Party at the beach house!

im off to oxnard(malibue) with my family. my aunt has this gigantic, all windowed house on the beach. there are only 6 rooms in the house, and there are going to be 35 people there. all of the parents get rooms, and all of the kids have to sleep on the floor on sleeping bags in the living room. that will be 23 kids sleeping together. were probably never going to get any sleep, but at least we will be having fun!

were also going to have a girls day which will be fun! all of the girls are going to the spa for the day, and then were going to go to some fashion show in the city.

my cousin told me to bring my bathing suit because he wants me to go surfing with him, but please, the water is going to be like 30 degrees. not gonna happen.

well i gtg and pack! hope ur christmas was fun!

1 comments:

M@tt said...

yes it was actually. C ya wen u get back. Bi!!

Ps I'm on my itouch hahahahahaha