Saturday, December 15, 2007

a truely amazing morning!

this morning my mom woke me up at 7:15, on a saturday, when i was supposed to be sleeping. She told me to get up, and get dressed and said that we were going to go to the stables and help kids who are mentally and physically disabled to ride horses. so i got up and we drove to the stables. when i got there i was put to work with my mom. we spent 4 hours at the stable with the kids, and then made the kids lunch. it was so much fun! my mom loved it even more than i did, and she is making me take a 10 week class at the stables to learn how to really help the kids, and then i will be working there in the summer.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Haha that's cool you made them lunch and stuff! I wish I could have stayed longer so we could have had more time to talk more though! You should totally work there in the summer, you would be so good at it!

Jose said...

nice sounds like fun

B!lly said...

wait... they keep the kids in stables???

Jose said...

lol no horses they feed the kids to the horses, duh!

B!lly said...

still thats bad too...