Wednesday, December 19, 2007

uhhh :(

im off to Las Vegas with my family and all of my cousins and aunt and uncle. i begged my parents to not let me go, and they said i didnt have to go, and then, this morning they decided to make me go.

oh, and if i go, i will have to leave right after ice-skating and miss the last day of school which is definatley the most fun! im not very happy.
oh, and if i dont go, my consequence is my mom wont drie me anywhere during Christmas break, and she wont give me any money. like if i go to lunch or a movie with a friend, i have to use my money. and im kinda broke right now, so i guess i will be out of luck.

5 comments:

Jose said...

its las vegas for peets sake just go i mean i will go 4 u i have only been once. remember what christian said about the cards there. that was hilariously distgusting !!!

kayla rae said...

I am sorry, but I'm sure you will still have fun! And then your mom might actually look at you (:

B!lly said...

u should still go

u need to spend time with ur parents and there just gonna make u go to more things if u keep rejecting going to 1 thing


besides... y the heck wouldnt u want to go to vegas!?!?!

Cristina said...

cause i go every year! ive been there like 5 times.

allie baba :] said...

ur not excited!?!?!?!? i love vegas if i were you i would be countin down the days!!!...well have fun luv ya